Are there any rules?

• Like are there things I can post or can’t post like in the olden days where I had to watch my language or can I talk about sex, drugs, and violence using filthy language.

And most importantly, can I double post?

• Admin

I’m pretty sure you’ve always been able to use whatever filthy language you want on TC as long as it isn’t a slur on a minority group. As far as images, keep it clean outside GVC. Posting really gross shit like shock images anywhere will net you an indefinite ban because I don’t want that shit on your site. Other than that, try to keep things legible and on-topic, but at least right now I’m feeling pretty lax. Also yes, you can double post.

• Admin

@Altimit said in Are there any rules?:

I’m pretty sure you’ve always been able to use whatever filthy language you want on TC as long as it isn’t a slur on a minority group. As far as images, keep it clean outside GVC. Posting really gross shit like shock images anywhere will net you an indefinite ban because I don’t want that shit on your site. Other than that, try to keep things legible and on-topic, but at least right now I’m feeling pretty lax. Also yes, you can double post.

Double Post

Looks like your connection to Time Circuits Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.