Are there any rules?

• Like are there things I can post or can’t post like in the olden days where I had to watch my language or can I talk about sex, drugs, and violence using filthy language.

And most importantly, can I double post?

• Admin

I’m pretty sure you’ve always been able to use whatever filthy language you want on TC as long as it isn’t a slur on a minority group. As far as images, keep it clean outside GVC. Posting really gross shit like shock images anywhere will net you an indefinite ban because I don’t want that shit on your site. Other than that, try to keep things legible and on-topic, but at least right now I’m feeling pretty lax. Also yes, you can double post.

• Admin

@Altimit said in Are there any rules?:

I’m pretty sure you’ve always been able to use whatever filthy language you want on TC as long as it isn’t a slur on a minority group. As far as images, keep it clean outside GVC. Posting really gross shit like shock images anywhere will net you an indefinite ban because I don’t want that shit on your site. Other than that, try to keep things legible and on-topic, but at least right now I’m feeling pretty lax. Also yes, you can double post.

Double Post